<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Monday, February 16, 2004

Chriiiiiiiiiiis! 

No!!! No jinxing the Maddux deal! Oh, man. I can't believe you actually wrote that "Maddux will be a Cub." That's just...I mean...gah! As if my Maddux-related heart condition weren't already bad enough! You'd better hope the deal actually goes through now, which it won't. I was GOing to blame Scott Boras for that little eventuality, but I see you'd prefer it if I blame you! Well, have it your way!

I HAVE NO CALDWELLLLLL!!!!!

Okay, maybe I overreacted a bit there. It does look like Maddux is leaning this way. That's what scares the crap out of me. It makes too much sense not to have already happened. What's the freaking holdup? Huh? There's something going on that ESPN doesn't know about. So far this crazy offseason, every major signing and trade has been sudden and unexpected. Except the Sheffield one, I guess.

I have no idea where Maddux will end up, but THIS Cubs fan is still ready to collapse into a puddle of sorrow and self-pity.

Comments: Post a Comment