<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Niehaus for the Hall 

ESPN's Jim Caple gives us his official nomination for broadcasters in the baseball hall of fame. To no one's surprise, Dave Niehaus is his pick. But here's the thing: how can you do an article on Niehaus without mentioning either the homerun calls or his amazing ability to add -ie to the end of every player's last name?

Comments:
Seriously Caple, I'm glad that you add a NW voice to Page2, but does anyone outside of Seattle know who this guy is? All things aside, I do would love to see Niehaus in the Hall, but I would like to see Gar there first. On a positive note: My wife and I have altered our commute to ride on Edgar Martinez way every day, just something about it feels right.
 
Post a Comment