<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Prior/Wood Twin Bill? I'm There! 

Thanks to Mother Nature and our good old-fashioned roofless ballyard, today is going to bear witness to that most magical of events: a Prior/Wood double header. That's right! And with Jake Peavy pitching for the Pope-lovers, that's three legitimate Cy Young candidates taking the same mound in eight beautiful hours!

This is the kind of day that makes me feel absurdly lucky to be living four blocks from Wrigley Field, the coolest man-made structure in the United States. If I can get in, fabulous! If I can't, I'll be home in time for the first pitch! Ha ha! Take that, people who don't live in Northside Chicago!

Comments:
I like a mere four blocks from BOTH Burger King and McDonalds. So take that, Pete!
 
Post a Comment