<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saddest Mariner Stat of the Year (Non-Olivo Category) 

Adrian Beltre and Bret Boone are tied for 3rd on the team in Home Runs.

Of course, they are tied with Ichiro, who has a mere 5 on the year.

This might have gotten more attention if there weren't so many other sad stats on the Mariners. Like Ichiro's batting average. Or Beltre's batting average. Or Boone's batting average. Or the lower part of the lineup's batting average. Or Ryan Franklin. Or...

Comments:
I was searching for chicago cubs talk and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs talk

Dave
 
Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on free denver broncos wallpaper. I have a free denver broncos wallpaper related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on free denver broncos wallpaper. Please check it out if you get a chance.
 
I'm trying to finish college at MSU and wanted to make a couple of extra bucks. I got scammed quite a few times, but found something that actually makes me about $200 bucks a month now. I know it isn't much, but at least it is legit. You can check it out and I hope it helps you out too.
Paid Survey Program That Actually Works
 
Post a Comment