<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Monday, July 11, 2005

Showing Signs of Life 

No, I'm not talking about this website. I'm referring to the Mariner's 4-game sweep of the Los Angeles California Anaheim Identity Crisis Angels of Extreme Redundency. On the road, no less. Has there been a more improbable sweep this year?

It's a shame that the all-star break falls right now, just as the club is heating up. But the good news is that right after the break, we start off with the Angels again, this time in Seattle. A chance to gain 3 more in the standings?

Comments:
I was searching for chicago cubs gear and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs gear

Dave
 
Post a Comment