<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Warning: Angry Rant Follows 

Pudge is going to sign with the Tigers. I can't freakin' believe this. If you can't outsell your team's situation over DETROIT!, you have no business even buying a ticket to a big-league game, much less running a franchise (unless you mean in to the ground). If Goat Boy lacks the people skills to get this move done, he needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY. There's just no excuse. I actually hate him now. I've moved beyond disagreeing with him, past feeling sorry for his bumbling idiocy, into full-blown hatred. If I saw him at Shaker's this weekend, I'd fight him right there. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

...have I mentioned lately that Goat Boy's dad was the guy who kept Koufax out of the Dodgers' rotation?

Comments:
wow u are rude calling him goat boy!
 
Post a Comment