<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sponsored Links
2005 Mariners Pitchers' ROER:
Contact Who Wants To Watch The World Series!!
Mariners News
Mariners Blogosphere
Cubs Blogs
Baseball Links
Partisan Blogs
General Sports
WWTWTWS Hall Of Fame
Time Wasters
Archives

Thursday, October 28, 2004

New Title Winner 

Congratulations to my buddy Joe! "At Least The Red Sox Have 1918" has been hereby re-named "Who Wants To Watch The World Series?"

The Sox winning it all has pretty much changed my whole world-view, as far as baseball is concerned. Anyone else feel the same way? Comments are welcome below.

Comments:
What about Husky football, Means? Are they struggling this year or something? I haven't been paying attention lately. What's their record? Do they still have a shot at that coveted "Northwest Championship"? Are they going to be able to keep that impressive "non-losing season" streak alive? Tell me, Means, I haven't been watching the Huskies with a feeling of profound joy this season.
 
It may be foul over there this weekend, but Pullman will be no better. Saturday: high of 44, rain, low of 35. I guess I'll have to scrap the Magnum P.I. costume this year.

Firing up the stove: my buddy Joe wants the M's to go for Carlos Delgado. I'd like to see Adrian Beltre and Matt Clement in Mariner colors in 2005, personally.
 
So, George, sorry I haven't answered the last couple of calls. You caught me at a, eh, bad time, both times. I gotta take care of number one, if you know what I mean. Go cougs. Snow dance has been taking place for almost three weeks.
 
Post a Comment